Wheel Balancing Heidelberg West
Experiencing bad vibrations? To help ensure a smooth ride and tyre longevity, TopGear Wheels & Tyres offer wheel balancing.
What is Wheel Balancing?
Wheel balancing is a attune for your wheel-tyre set. The process evenly distributes weight around the entire circumference of the unit to ensure that the tyres and wheels spin correctly and without vibration. Balancing your wheels reduces potential vibration felt in the steering wheel, seat, or floorboard and aids in accurate tyre treadwear.
Signs of Unbalanced Wheels
- The vehicle pulling towards left or right.
- Uneven or rapid tyre wear.
- The steering wheel isn’t aligned with the direction of your vehicle.
- Squealing tyres.
Benefits of Wheel Alignment
- Safe and predictable vehicle control
- More comfortable vehicle ride
- Reduced driver fatigue from making continual steering corrections
- Improved fuel economy and maximised tyre mileage
What our Customers Say
Wheel Alignment in Heidelberg & Surrounding Areas
At TopGear Wheels & Tyres, we use an alignment machine to check your vehicle’s current alignment and as necessary, make adjustments for the overall safety of your vehicle.